January 6, 2020

Buddha-Full North Vancouver

What else to do in a spare hour than to finally hang out at a good all vegan place in North Vancouver: Buddha Full.



It’s got this “all raw vegan” vibe but they serve both raw vegan and cooked vegan food and the interior and design is just beautiful.



First of all, I came in and by accident got to listen to the conversation two of the staff members had... it was about Christmas dinner and one of them shared that he had to sit at a non-vegan Christmas table. Sounded like music in my ears. Yes, I miss this: hanging out at work with co-workers that share the same Moral believe-System with oneself: it’s not okay to pet the rabbit in the backyard and make the dog a family member but at the same time eat parts of pigs or cows. Fundamentally, that was always my main point: animals are all the same, share the same feelings, pain, love, have relationships, no matter what species they are. 




Having worked in 3 different all-vegan restaurants, having made a ton of friends in those jobs, was just awesome. Okay, my pay cheque might have been minimal and I could only do this because I was living rent-free, but it was just a great experience. 
Now, witnessing this conversation, old memories come up and make me smile. 
I ordered a “Kick-start latte” as I was just about to go to spin class. It tasted really good, sweetened with dates only, but nothings greater than having dates, lol. 


If you’re ever in the area around the bottom
of Lonsdale or at the Quay, make a trip to Buddha Full. 
Check out their menu online. Follow their Instagram. 

Have a glance on their menu:

No comments:

Post a Comment