September 17, 2016

What's this all about?

Hello and welcome to my new blog.
However you made your way to my blog, I want to introduce you to this blog in the first post.

What's this all about?
This blog is actually not my first blog. I've been blogging since 2007, but only in german language. (you can find everything about my german blog here.)
I've been thinking a long time about starting a similar project now, in english. I know I can reach so many people when leaving my comfort zone and finally I am confident enough to start writing in english. 
And if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, please don't blame me for that, I promise, I'm doing my best. ;-)

This blog will mostly be about vegan food, recipes, yoga, and anything similar that might be interesting. Why I am vegan and why I practice yoga will be discussed in the following posts. 
Also I won't introduce myself because I think it is nicer if my readers get to know me from post to post. 

This Wednesday, my yoga journey will start, so I will give you more updates soon. I am very excited for this project. 
Donna Karan, who's practicing yoga for quite a long time said this: 

"Yoga is not about getting your leg over your head, but about being present on your mat so you can be more present in your life."

I truly believe this: Whatever happened in your life, it started in your mind. Anything is possible, anything you wish for or you don't want to wish for starts up there. 
We are what we believe in. Even scientists found out that the most successful people have a positive mindset. Be present. Be in the moment. Be positive. In whatever situation you are, this will help you. 
Whenever I was overthinking anything, yoga helped me to reset my mind. 
And there's another thing that helps me a lot, and that is writing. So let's get this blog started!




No comments:

Post a Comment